Sienna X True touch gun

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtney1985

Reaction score
Hello guys :)
I've just joined this site and have been doing beauty for 6 years now. I am looking at buying the Sienna X true touch gun ( the digital one)
Was wondering if anyone could give me a head up on it? If it's good, lasts long, sprays well?

Thank you
Courtney xxxx

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    684.5 KB · Views: 17
I have this and I can't get the settings right. I use an extra 10ml of solution compared to my old machine.Can't decide if I love it or hate it haha. If I could figure it out it would be a perfect machine xx

I really want one but have seen far too many posts saying therapists are having trouble with their ones :(

It sounds like its common with them & I cant be doing with that! Xx

It is a lovely machine. And it helps you spray a lot quicker it's just the solution flow I'm having an issue with. I need to spend a bit time having a fiddle with the settings and getting it right. I've seen a few people on here having an issue with the guns breaking but mine have been OK up to now ( fingers crossed) and it's also good that you get 2 guns as you can put a different % in each xx

I'm such in 2 minds [emoji85] I havnt actually came across anyone that said a good thing about it lol. Have you called Sienna and asked them what setting an that it should be on?
Xxx

They said 2 on gun 3 on machine. I've been having a fiddle with it today and find it better with gun on 2 and machine on 5 or 6. I think it would make a difference what solution you have in too as some are thicker. I have done a tan on a client today with the gun on 2 machine on 6 and it turned out nice. It's quicker and it has a wider spray than what I'm used to, but, I think I'm actually going to like it :)

I was just talking to Sienna online help, she said to have both on 3? Does the gun and machine both have settings! Lol thought it was just the machine?!
I might get it as it does look lovey and mines a fake bake on from when I first trained with them! How long have you been tanning Hun and is this your first gun you've used?xxxx

I've been tanning about 5 month. I also have a Maximist Lite but I couldn't do parties with it so I bought the true touch. The machine has setting for the air flow and the gun has settings for solution flow. It looks sooo good when it's turned on and all lit up xx

Yeah It looks so nice!! Do you use the Sienna tan with it or a different one? Sorry for all the questions lol xxx

I don't like sienna I find it really patchy and orange when it wears off. I use Reem and fresh indulgence xx

Hello guys :)
I've just joined this site and have been doing beauty for 6 years now. I am looking at buying the Sienna X true touch gun ( the digital one)
Was wondering if anyone could give me a head up on it? If it's good, lasts long, sprays well?

Thank you
Courtney xxxx

Hi Courtney, I have this machine and i love it. I get the best results from using the gun dial on number 3 and the power setting on the machine between 4 and 6. The spray is great on those settings and looks great in my salon too x

These Units are Fantastic, The tanning Essentials Rapid machine Once set up correctly is great. As everyone sprays different some faster than others some closer than others. your Individual Personal settings are the key, this is more of lack of training to set it up rather than a machine issue Do the Couch roll test to set up, Once you have achieved your desired setting all will be Good, The Spray is optimised and atomised to create a Very fine mist giving a more even application, better results, Less solution consumption than higher output needles within the spray gun. As with any spray tan machine you never know if you may drop the gun and damage it mid tan with a client, So as a professional Always carry a spare back up spray Gun with any unit thats my advise and The Rapid Ticks the box as it comes with 2 :) if i can help with any queries please dont hesitate to drop me a PM, One other great thing with the Rapid unit it has a digital memory function, therefore once you have set the machine pressure when you switch back on the settings will revert back to the last used. x

Yay just got my machine delivered! I've had a go and fine it best on 2 (gun) and 4 machine. On the base part where the numbers are what is the little red sunshine looking thing please?xxxx

I have been wondering this since I got my machine. I have no clue. It doesn't say anything in the instruction booklet, and it doesn't seem to do anything if you press it o_O

I have gun on 3 and machine on 4 works perfectly for me :)

I tried machine on 3 and gun on 2 and it's coming out so speckly! Do you think machine needs to be higher?xxx

Try gun on 3 and machine on 4 I spray all my clients like that

Ive decided i dont like this machine!! Im still using 70ml of solution no matter what i put the settings on. Its driving me insane :(

Going to try that on my 7pm client. It doesn't use that much solution, maybe yours is faulty Hun? Xxx

I think it must be :( xx

Latest posts

Back