Sienna X True touch gun

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done machine 4 and gun 3 seemed good! Slightly wet tho might turn gun down to 2 and see what that's like xxxx

Has anyone found out what the little red sun button is for yet? xx

No I have no idea lol [emoji85] I don't understand why it isn't in the manual?! Xx

On some websites that sell the machine, they say it has a heat setting so im wondering if this could be it. I havent used my machine lately to try. I asked sienna x and they said its to tell you when your filter needs cleaning but this cant be right as you can turn it on and off and in the manual it says if your filter needs cleaning a letter will come on the screen....hmmm the mystery of the sun button lol :D xx

Hello Everyone!

Currently, the 'Sun' button is there to clear a "C" when it appears on the screen to remind you that the filter needs to be cleaned.

The motor of the turbine will naturally produce some heat for airflow and turning the 'sun' on/off will not change the heat of the airflow.

Happy spraying!

TE
x

Hello Everyone!

Currently, the 'Sun' button is there to clear a "C" when it appears on the screen to remind you that the filter needs to be cleaned.

The motor of the turbine will naturally produce some heat for airflow and turning the 'sun' on/off will not change the heat of the airflow.

Happy spraying!

TE
x
Thank you ;):D

Latest posts

Back