Skin Base microdermabrasion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsSmith

Reaction score
I'm looking into getting the PAYG Skin Base MDA. I've looked into it and it gets good reviews. I wanted to check what skin care you use with it. I use Dermalogica. What cleansers and masks do you Skin Base users use. Thanks x

I use kaeso, I like to use the calming range with microdermabrasion. If the client is mature I use the age utopia moisturiser. I am going to offer Tibby Oliviers Ice Mask as a more luxury facial.

You have to use a soothing range just a cleanser no toner (alcolhol and MDA don't go well ) nothing with perfume in the product.they nkght be able to advise we used Eve Taylor ultra soothing cleanser and the sun shield SPF afterwards we also gave then a sachet of the sun shield to have for the next day as you should do that really I know the British weather can be hit n miss but those rays are still out there. The skin base MDA machine is an amazing way to get MDA into your salon without the big expense they give you all the marketing aftercare marketing crystals, nozzles and plastic containers that it collects in it's really worth it .... I would do as many as poss in the first 2 weeks as it's rent free so you can do a intro offer n then get then to re book trust me we were mental with it all the time clients love it and it gets them results so they come back if you need any more info just ask :) hth you

Dermalogica have an Ultra Calming range this sounds perfect. I will check with Dermalogica and Skin Base. Thanks for your info x

You have to use a soothing range just a cleanser no toner (alcolhol and MDA don't go well ) nothing with perfume in the product.they nkght be able to advise we used Eve Taylor ultra soothing cleanser and the sun shield SPF afterwards we also gave then a sachet of the sun shield to have for the next day as you should do that really I know the British weather can be hit n miss but those rays are still out there. The skin base MDA machine is an amazing way to get MDA into your salon without the big expense they give you all the marketing aftercare marketing crystals, nozzles and plastic containers that it collects in it's really worth it .... I would do as many as poss in the first 2 weeks as it's rent free so you can do a intro offer n then get then to re book trust me we were mental with it all the time clients love it and it gets them results so they come back if you need any more info just ask :) hth you

Do you find your getting good results?
With my clients that have had 6, you can't tell a big differences apart from skin texture and brightness.

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you find your getting good results?
With my clients that have had 6, you can't tell a big differences apart from skin texture and brightness.

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I do find the results really good what might be an idea it to take a photo of before then after some treatments say 4 take another n see the diff it's def noticeable n the client will like that they can see that from the photo too are you stretching and cross hatching the target areas in the last 5 mins ?? Xxx

I used Skintruth and was advised to use face wash then after MD use toner and moisturiser. I've actually sent mine back now because even though I was really busy with it in the first 2 weeks when I did a discount, I didn't have that many afterwards and I'm so busy with waxing and tanning I don't real have time to market it and didn't want to end up paying for it each week and not using it.

We use dermalogica ultra calming, great results too x

I use Eve Taylor :)@
I know this post was a couple of years ago but what Cleanser, masque and moisturiser did you use with the skin base and eve Taylor

Looking to get microdermabrasion machine out of interest what do you include in this treatment and what are your timings? E.g. Do you mask and massage to make a pamper or simply a cleanse and microdermabrasion.

Hi,
Please could someone give me some advice about offering microdermabrasion as a treatment. I'm just wanting to get an idea of how long the treatments last and what additional extras do you include after the treatment, eg, masks, massage. If there are any products you would recommend using that would be fab.

If you could offer any feedback on popularity and client feedback that would also be greatly appreciated. I haven't used the machine before and am due to receive training in a couple of weeks.

Many thanks,

Nicky xx

You'll find that once you have done your training a lot of your questions will be answered.
See what you think of the machine you train with and this will guide you when researching other companies.

Latest posts

Back