Skincare for men?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyri

Reaction score
Hi all

I’m now going to be working from my house offering treatments exclusively for men.

Can anyone recommend a skincare brand that works well for men’s skin and also for retail purposes doesn’t look too feminine packaging wise

Thanks

What’s your budget x

I don’t have a set budget and would consider the higher end of the market x

If you don't have a set budget look into Environ, no perfumes are added and the packaging isn't feminine at all. Very results driven, it is a cosmeceutical brand. IIAA stock it in the UK and you have to go on a 5 day training course and purchase their machine. The brand is focused around Vitamin A which helps to create healthy skin cells which in turn creates healthy skin.

Thanks for the info!

Will email them now x

I would have suggested environ as well. That’s why I asked about budget. Yes, the higher end of the market but results driven, great training and everything else suggested by @BeautyGeek93 x

I would have suggested environ as well. That’s why I asked about budget. Yes, the higher end of the market but results driven, great training and everything else suggested by @BeautyGeek93 x

Thanks for that!

I’ve emailed them for more info x

Latest posts

Back