Skincare range for men

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saya

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This has got to be an old question, but if so, it's been a while!

I'm preparing to launch my beauty salon in July and my male only sessions are proving to be of great interest!

So although I haven't really looked into retailing products yet (because I just can't afford the stock in start up) I think I should really take advantage of the guys that are walking in with an open mind for the first time. No doubt they have an expectation of being treated like P Diddy, lol.
So with their potential receptiveness and the start of their metrosexual lifestyles I would like to at least consider a mens skincare range.

Can anyone recommend a good range that is selling well, and preferably available for women too, when i start 'branching out' ?
I would want a small amount of stock to test the waters with so minimum orders need to be..minimum!

Susan Molyneux do a mens only range, called Vitru. My hubby loves it! I use the Monu range, which is their "original" range, and its great. Might well be worth a look xx

Latest posts

Back