So angry! Acrylic nails without acrylic, what to do now?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you'd like us to talk you through the removal process we can do that :)

If you'd like us to talk you through the removal process we can do that :)

I thought I'd need to soak them in nail varnish remover with acetone but i had 4 more nails come off today! And I was in work so it look it looked ridiculous so in the end I only had like 3 nails with the acrylic nails still on them so I just picked them off.. I know I shouldn't do that but they came off super easy and wasn't pulling on my nail so lucky my nails arnt damaged!
I was really surprised how the just popped off with I picked them because when I've taken off acrylics before its taken me a hour of soaking them in acetone X

Wow it just goes from bad to worse with those nails ... Yes normally it's a long job to soak them off

Have you heard anything else? X

This threads gone very quiet but it's Friday now, wondering if the OP will get her refund today as promised??

This threads gone very quiet but it's Friday now, wondering if the OP will get her refund today as promised??

I was wondering too!

I was wondering too!

Heya no I didn't get the refund! she said I did it too the nails myself on purpose to get a refund:) how the hell id be able to do that myself I don't know. But I knew I wasn't going to get a refund from the start tbh. She then said she's going to call the police for harrassment XD

I was blocked from her fb page so nicely a girl off this forum left a review for me with pictures!
And now her page is gone/she's taken it down so she is probably just going to make a new page so people can't see the bad review -.-

But yeah lesson learnt next time I get my nails done if I ever do I will go to a salon and throughly check them before I leave haha

Heya no I didn't get the refund! she said I did it too the nails myself on purpose to get a refund:) how the hell id be able to do that myself I don't know. But I knew I wasn't going to get a refund from the start tbh. She then said she's going to call the police for harrassment XD

I was blocked from her fb page so nicely a girl off this forum left a review for me with pictures!
And now her page is gone/she's taken it down so she is probably just going to make a new page so people can't see the bad review -.-

But yeah lesson learnt next time I get my nails done if I ever do I will go to a salon and throughly check them before I leave haha

Oh dear that escalated badly

Oh dear that escalated badly
It sounds like it yeah but it didn't really after she said I done that to them myself i just left a review and then that was the end of it

So what happened about her being in hospital

I am sorry you had a poor experience but this is why it is important to check the credentials of anyone doing home visits for salon treatments, as you can get scammed.

I would look into finding a salon in your area who uses good products and have a proven track record. Anyone can fake it on Facebook or gumtree!

Stuff that, refund first, then consider removing the reviews. I wouldn't though, what a low life!!

Latest posts

Back