So what spray tan tips can you give

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I ask you guys what position the client is standing when you come to spray the clients arms. I always sprayed the clients arms when they are standing to the side after I have sprayed the side of their body and legs, but wondered if there was a better/more effective way to do it.

What tips do you guys have to for spraying dry hands?

I ask client to hold arm straight down by side and in one motion spray from arm to wrist..
then i ask them to bend the arm and facing the palm to the ground spray in one motion torso to wrist
then i straighten the arm (inside facing you) spray from armpit to wrist in one motion..
I do this after the back and back of legs are complete but before i do the front of body and inner legs..and side

One of my clients has a dry neck and hands.. I ask her to make a claw with her hands and standing a bit further back (say 40 cm) i spray in a X motion.. i do this motion on feet too..

also after care with dry skin clients is a must..

This is one of two ways i have been taught and find it effective..
hth

Just a tip on the new Essence of summer pump spray!

Don't spray too close....

xx

and be an expert in yoga if you ever decide to tan yourself.. less is more aswell in that case!!

with the tent I always throw in back of car and wait till i get home cause i can never put it down at a clients house yet as soon as i get home it folds up first time GrRRRRRRRRRRR :):):)

:lol: classic

hope that helps x:eek:

Take control of your client - they love to try and help you by getting into the wrong position or they touch the newly applied skin with their hands - and tangoed palms are soooo last season!
Trust in your application and you can get it down to 10 minutes easily!
No need to worry about fancy lighting once you trust your application, just spray and go!!!!
Make sure you give good precare advice when they book - main one is exfoliation, hair removal AND WEAR DARK BAGGY CLOTHES! God how I get peed off when they still turn up in tight jeans!

and finally - enjoy!

Can I ask you guys what position the client is standing when you come to spray the clients arms. I always sprayed the clients arms when they are standing to the side after I have sprayed the side of their body and legs, but wondered if there was a better/more effective way to do it.

What tips do you guys have to for spraying dry hands?

My arm movements are:
when they are facing me, their arm is directly out at the side (90 degree angle from body) front of hand facing me and in a claw and head tilted to the side. so I can spray right from hand and up to the side of their neck.

Then same position but palm facing the floor.

Then same position again with palm towards me.

Then arms both out infront of them (palms down) I lightly spray from shoulder to forearm, skimming off at the hand.

Back of the arms:
When they are facing away from me (back towards me), their arm is again directly out at the side (90 degree angle from the body) with palm facing the floor.

Then same again with palm tilted out facing me.

I always apply a moisturiser to hands and palms. But I was trained to do it this way .. and it gives me peace of mind.

and finally - enjoy!

best quote on this thread...if you enjoy..the rest follows :hug:

Sounds a bit like the Tom Tom advert on TV when the add shows all the sharp bends and then north of Glasgow the roads are clear and windy...-enjoy:hug:

great thread!!
any more tips, ????

OOh got one of my own..stick on bras are very good for people to wear if they dont want to go completely topless, as they stick to the breasts without straps and you can wash them after.Also i picked up a very cheap pack of 5 cotton thongs in the £1 shop that will do for people to take away with them and wash and wear back.Much tighter and better than disposables and reusable.I did make it clear they would be a one off though.

just bumping this up ,
cos it s interesting!!!
lol
xx

come on spray tan guys give us some more tips

OOh got one of my own..stick on bras are very good for people to wear if they dont want to go completely topless, as they stick to the breasts without straps and you can wash them after.

This would be sweet if heart shaped! like a tattoo in reverse lol.

Latest posts

Back