Soak off how much?? Aussie Techs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel Mary

Reaction score
Hi Girls
How much do you charge for a soak off ? If I have stuffed up obviously its free, but if they just want them off and want me to remove them how much should I charge. I am not in a salon but working from home.
Will thank you in advance for your help!
xxxxxx:Love:

i charge the same as for refills as by the time i have soaked off and manicured well its taken almost the same amount of time and i could have had a $35 refill client in that spot. i do know some salons who charge much less but the client is only given a soak off- no manicuring apart from a white block. i cant bring myself to let the client leave without her natural nails looking like new.

hi chick we charge £5 to soak off .just think its your time and ur products ur using .xx:)

Thanks Melody Jayne and Scarah
xxx:Love:

hi u cant just take the enchancements off in my opinon and and leave it i would include a mini manicure and a polish i would charge between 30-35 dollars i hope this helps:cool:

Hi there

Soak off with a new set re applied - Complimentary - tidy up taken care of in the prep..

NSS work
$35.00 to buff soak etc. Alot of work & time in those if you decide
to remove them with or without a drill.
Some will some wont work on these nails.
$10.00 mini manicure extra includes.
Cuticle/Nail plate tidy-shape.toughen up as a base - Northen Lights top coat,
$35.00 if they would like Spa Mani.

I associate this type of service to say a perm for the hairdressers - chemical - supervision - time frame - correction work. So dont undersell the service.

Some people would just like them removed with no lil extras.
$25.00.
So we have them wash their hands with Scentsations Body Wash or Citrus Soak at the basin /sink or offer a hot towel to cleanse afterwards.
An application of solar oil & a prefered hand lotion - no hand massage.
I do try to get a girlfriend buffer to these nails before they leave ..if I cant I know I at least tried.

Ive based these prices on using Acetone to remove product but will reassess when I restock with CND product remover.
HtH

XX J XX.

Hi, I charge $20 to soak off in acetone, and then I charge $15 for a mini manicure.

Hello there! I charge $25.00 with mini manicure.

Hi, I work form home and charge $20 with a mini mani.

Latest posts

Back