Solar Oil- Why is is so good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel Mary

Reaction score
Hi to all you Creative Trained People. I have heard people raving about Solar Oil, could you all tell me the benefits of it and why it is so great. Is it a cuticle oil??
xxxx
By the way it is meant to read why is it so good.

A conditioning treatment that penetrates depply and quickly softenin cuticles and promoting strong flexible natural nails and enhancments.

And it really works i took my enhancements off today an ahve lovely talons of my own couldnt ahve done it without cuticle erasr an soalr oil.

good for scar tissue, wrinkles, dry skin....splash it on in the morning with a touch of water for an all day moisturiser......... lip balm...............................shall i go on !

Really it has all those uses. I thought it was just a cuticle oil. So its much better then.?:lol:

ohhhh FORGOT......it will run a robin reliant from lands end to john o groats on 1/8 0z .................... no problemo !!!!!!!!

Hi there Rachel Mary,

Anywhere [as long as it doesnt sting ]... Anytime...Dry & in need of TLC Solar Oil is Da Bomb....

Heels - Elbows - Toes.. all the dry bits.
Infuse with a parrafin treatment..Lush....

Helps also to plasticise the enhancement when used with CND L&P - Brisa Gel - more flexibility - strength.

Helps to give a great high shine when buffed with a girlfriend - satin buff.

Absolute must IMO...
The solar mini's are perfect for a complimentary gift as opposed to undercutting a service price.Maintain the price & offer the lil gift.

HtH
XX J XX

Thanks for the tip girls. Amber didnt get what you meant must be dumb today, lol (Just today!!) xxxxx:Love:

Rachel Mary said:
Really it has all those uses. I thought it was just a cuticle oil. So its much better then.?:lol:

It really does have like a 1000 uses I remember there was one thread where someone (can't recall who) used it on her bug bites. It's great for everything. All my family are getting a bottle in their Christmas gift baskets!

Solar oil has the following:

Jojoba Oil - a super light oil that penetrates very deeply, through enhancments, enamel and nail plate. It's also a carrier, meaning it pulls the other ingredients in deeply.

Rice Bran Oil
Sweet Almond oil - both are great moisturisers and conditioners helping to restore the natural balance of moisture.

Vitamin E - cosmetic strength vit E, Vitamin E gets in a cellular level and hunts out free radicals associated with premature aging.

MINKUS said:
ohhhh FORGOT......it will run a robin reliant from lands end to john o groats on 1/8 0z .................... no problemo !!!!!!!!

LMAO! You mad mink!!

Rachel Mary a Robin Reliant is a 3 wheeled car. Solar oil is so fab that little tinky Minkus is saying that you can use a bottle as fuel in one, to get from one end of Britain to the other!!!

MINKUS said:

PMSL:D :D :D

Amb, what are you like!!

MINKUS said:

LOL! And to think I sat in a petrol queue when we had a fuel shortage!!:lol:

I thought that is was a funny but wasnt sure. Thanks for the explanation Sassy Hassy!! I think Amber sounds like a laugh!!
xxxx:Love:

Rachel Mary said:
I thought that is was a funny but wasnt sure. Thanks for the explanation Sassy Hassy!! I think Amber sounds like a laugh!!

That's an understatement she's a HOOT!!!

XX

Solar Oil as well as conditioning and having a multitude of uses It smells divine
infact so divine that I think DN should make Solar Oil flavoured sweets for xmas time Hint Hint

Rachel Mary said:
Have you tried it yet rachel?? x

Nope, not yet!!!
xxx:)

Latest posts

Back