Some questions about self tanning x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Emmsybabes~

Reaction score
Hiya peeps,
I am new to all this having a tan lol,
So thought before I go ahead and waste a lot of cash I'd ask on here for advice.

My legs are sooooo white...not only my legs, but they are on show mostly.
I would like to have a natural looking tan But I don't know where to begin.
Im a bit scared of sunbeds...
I wouldnt mind a spray tan, but I don't think it will last long enough and I wont have the money for regular top ups,

So I am wondering if there are any self tanning products that are good to use.
I have been looking around at them, and there are soooo bloomin many I wouldnt know where to begin,
I have also looked at those gradual tan ones, and instant tan...and a lotion that turns into a tan in a few hours,....
My god I'm so lost with it all....

I have seen prices ranging from £1.99 to £25 for a small bottle !!!
Is price really a sign of quality....

Ideally I would like a tan quite quick lol, that I can top up as I need, but that won't give me dirty brown knees, and streaky patches all over..

I exfoliate and moisturise my skin anyway due to waxing, so am ok on that score.
Please help me decide what I am best off doing ...or getting ..
Even if you are not a skin geek but have experiences with tanning treatments or products , please still let me know if you think it will be of use,
Pm or profile msg might be better
If you don't think its classed as a "professional" reply,

Thankyou hunnies :hug:

Just thought I would add,
I only EVER have my arms, bit of chest, and from knees down on show,...
Never the tops of my legs...and NEVER IN A MILLION years...my tummy or anywhere round there lol,
So even one that go's on nice but washes off would be ok...as I wouldnt need it all of the time.
xxx

Hiya emm, st. tropez do a good mouse thats easy to apply yourself, or i use garnier nutri glow i think its called thats one that builds up.
Failing that if you wanna try a spray tan pm me for my no an i`d be more than happy to come over to do it.:hug:

Joanne I have Pm'd you hun,
Well today I saw in the window in Boots, that the Johnsons holiday skin was half price at about £2.50, so I popped in to buy it, and while I was there I saw that there was also a larger size Garnier summer body lotion half price ..this was £3.49,
I couldnt choose between the 2 lol, so I bought both.
Yet when I got to the till...the garnier one was only 87p :eek:
so I went back in and bought the last one they had too lol..
Off to get a bath and exfoliate etc, now....wish me luck !!!!

Latest posts

Back