Something For Christmas!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin Duffy

Reaction score
To help get myself in a festive mood, I've been working on my Christmas violin repetoire and so have recorded this version of God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman - I thought I'd share it for some Yuletide cheer!

Something for Christmas!! - YouTube

Martin, this is absolutely wonderful.
Thank-you so much for sharing it; can only send you Christmas greetings, as my saxophone playing brings only shame on me!

That was lovely Martin, thanks for sharing :)

Wow.. Very talented!
Thank you for lifting the stress off of Christmas and for putting people in the festive mood :) .. Merry Christmas to you xxx

Glad you liked it - I think the neighbours get sick of listening to my violin and squeezebox though, especially days like today when I've put in about 5 hours practice!

Absolutely fantastic! -claps- :) really want to go down to my piano now but I don't think anyone would appreciate that at this sort of time lol x

To help get myself in a festive mood, I've been working on my Christmas violin repetoire and so have recorded this version of God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman - I thought I'd share it for some Yuletide cheer!

Something for Christmas!! - YouTube

The point where you break into a rock sound... Wow!

Because I love classical music but when it's contemporary, I find it so powerful/emotional/uplifting/raw

Eric Clapton with an Orchestra

Alessandro Safina singing Luna

Nigel Kennedy/Vanessa Mae/Bond etc

This was great... I'm on a mobile device but gonna go on laptop after and subscribe to your channel if you don't mind

H x

Merry Christmas Martin, took a look at some of your other stuff too, greaat stuff.

Here's an alternative version of the same track from our guitarist Andy

Love it!!

Latest posts

Back