Something to remove toner - Help! (Wella 0/11)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicky_Loves

Reaction score
My friend has white blonde hair, pritty ok condition. Usually gets her rots done then a toner..she wanted more of a slivery/grey so Wella Koleston 0/11 was used..she hates it, says its too dark..
Wot can I use to lift it??

My friend has white blonde hair, pritty ok condition. Usually gets her rots done then a toner..she wanted more of a slivery/grey so Wella Koleston 0/11 was used..she hates it, says its too dark..
Wot can I use to lift it??

0/88 might of been better, just use bleach powder, warm water it will pull the tone out because of the acidity in bleach :)

0/88 might of been better, just use bleach powder, warm water it will pull the tone out because of the acidity in bleach :)

That's what I originally wanted but my local Sally's isn't the best stockist! 😖
I was thinking g about the bleach bath method but was hoping to avoid more damage to her hair.
The original outcome is lovely, and I've used others that were gorjus but she wanted more!

Thank u

That's what I originally wanted but my local Sally's isn't the best stockist! 😖
I was thinking g about the bleach bath method but was hoping to avoid more damage to her hair.
The original outcome is lovely, and I've used others that were gorjus but she wanted more!

Thank u

You will be fine with just bleach powder and warm water, no peroxide!'n 10/8 wud be a good one too! If you want a proper silvery colourx

Yeah it is a good one we'v used it before, lovely colour. But she kept wanting more, agh! Lol..😊

Latest posts

Back