Soo exicited - Cuticles Ltd. here I come

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsNovice

Reaction score
Hi all

Just wanted to share some news... I am soo excited.

A while ago I looked into the whole Cuticles franchise, but with one thing and another put it on the back burner.

This weekend I received a flyer saying that I can go on board with it for less than the original franchise (it just means I don't get the kits).

This is fab for me, as I already have my basic nail stuff. All my creative training is included - which is fab because you get the kits on the creative courses anyway.

For the training alone it is well worth it as the only thing holding me back doing all the creative training when I want to ... to get to my Masters is the cost, as we all know that good things are worth paying for, except sometimes we don't have the dosh to pay for it when we want it (does that make sense !!!)

I also get my flyers, advertising etc - which will be much better than my computer printed leaflets that I put in the letterbox's !

I am just so excited, and wanted to let you all know that it sounds fab. Anyone who is already a mobile tech with them who can give me some advice and inside knowledge on it all, I would be really grateful.

Take care:p

KateYork1 is with them hun.

Well done hun!
Thats great news!!!! Congratulations!! xx

can you give me more info on cuticles limited? sorry for being thick, just curious!

Hi ya,

Pleased to hear that you have decided to join Cuticles! I have been with Cuticles for over a year now and haven't looked back once! It's the best thing I decided to do - not only for the training but for all the support and other bonuses that come with it!

Good luck and hopefully we'll get to meet at some point! Let us know how you get on!

Carole x

Sorry - forgot to say, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me! x

Sorry forgot to say, if you have any questions, just PM me x

Sassy Hassy said:
KateYork1 is with them hun.

I certainly am hun! If you want to ask me anything then go ahead, welcome - good to have another franchisee on board! PM me or email me anytime babes. xx

I tell everyone that will listen what a brillient deal Cuticles is, even though I'm not mobile myself. Also, I've spoken with Cathie and she's a doll. Lovely lovely lady.

Good luck................you'll be a great success. xxxxxxxxx

Kimmi Rocks said:
I tell everyone that will listen what a brillient deal Cuticles is, even though I'm not mobile myself. Also, I've spoken with Cathie and she's a doll. Lovely lovely lady.

Good luck................you'll be a great success. xxxxxxxxx

LOL Kimmi - you're so right, it's one of the best things I've ever done! And you're right about Cathie - she's so helpful too. Nice to know that people who are not Cuticles think the same Kimmi, I knew I'd done the right thing but it's still always nice to hear things like that. And you're a lovely lovely lady too (and you make me laugh so much sometimes too!) xxx

Hi Gals, Thanks for the wonderful comments.

We have a great team of franchisees who are so highly qualified and committed we can't fail to succeed.

If anyone else out there wants to know more, don't be shy pick the phone and give us a call.

Cathy (and Ros) xxxx:)

can somebody tell me if the creative school in england has a website,i would really love to do an acrylic course with them.

Welcome to the team! Im a franchisee too, if you need any help just pm me as with the other great girls!!

Vicci xx:)

Oooooh....this is so exciting!! I just called them on Monday to enquire and have recieved the info from them yesterday and decided to join too! Think I could be the first up here in scotland!!??? I spoke to Ros and they all sound real nice and on the same wavelength....and a fantastic opportunity too! I can't wait to get on board!! Nice to know there is cuticlegeeks around too!

HI THERE! I COULD HAVE WRITTEN YOUR POST MYSELF - WORD FOR WORD! I too joined Cuticles Ltd. last week after recieving the flyer and had looked in to it a while ago, but the initial cost put me off - I am really excited about doing the Creative L&P training and hopefully the ongoing training will have me trained up to Grand Master Level in no time at all!
I found Ros really helpful and accomodating - It looks like I may be the first to join from Wales and hopefully I might be able to do my training at Bridgend - I am obvoiusly slightly apprehensive - a new adventure and all that - but I really hope I can make ot a success!!!

Good to know someone else is going through the same thing right now too!

LOL Donna!XXX

Well done and good luck to all of you who have joined cuticles, sounds like a great place.

Take care xx

Latest posts

Back