Spa Wars TV program?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shiv9mbs

Reaction score
Anyone else watch the first episode?
I'm shouting at the tv already haha!!!

Ooh sounds good, what night/channel?! X

It's on itv be Thursdays 8pm.... defo worth a watch in our jobs x

I watched it and found it shocking and hilarious in equal measure lol and I will be watching again next week.
Definitely don't fancy the bush whipping treatment though :eek:

I watched it and found it shocking and hilarious in equal measure lol and I will be watching again next week.
Definitely don't fancy the bush whipping treatment though :eek:
And what's with the hats lmao
One scary treatment!

I know right! Ended up shouting at the tv when Seda said oh I don't do navel candling and then proceeds to tell him about the toxins
It's going to be a program that drives me nuts but it's intriguing to watch [emoji23]

And what's with the hats lmao
One scary treatment!
Yes! Those hats I'm sure he got them in just to make them look stupid and as for his celebrity clientele......really?! Lol

Oh my goodness, where do they find these people?
Made the Russian look quite normal!
They didn't have much in the way of treatments did they? Brow wax and manicure- well that's 30 mins!!!!
Beauty therapy again being portrayed as dim wits and pouty lips!
Plenty of shouting at the telly - which made my hubby and son laugh anyway...[emoji16][emoji16]

(I will keep watching though as no doubt my clients will have questions!!)
Lol!

Oh my goodness, where do they find these people?
Made the Russian look quite normal!
They didn't have much in the way of treatments did they? Brow wax and manicure- well that's 30 mins!!!!
Beauty therapy again being portrayed as dim wits and pouty lips!
Plenty of shouting at the telly - which made my hubby and son laugh anyway...[emoji16][emoji16]

(I will keep watching though as no doubt my clients will have questions!!)
Lol!

Haha glad I wasn't the only one shouting at the to [emoji85][emoji23]

It was horrendous, gosh I was cringing!!! I feel it wont do our industry image any good. As for calling it spa wars, they were more beauty salons than a spa service!

What channel is this on I can't find it on Sky IReland :(

Did anyone see that chin lift? She lost 1.5cm in one treatment!
Does anyone offer that?

Omg ! I'm watching all episodes now! The lady with the home cat salon was on that secrets of the salon program ! I'm not sure why people have animals and salons together I can't help thinking it's quite yuck. Also the bush whipping was making me laugh cause one of my clients was in Mexico having a spa treatment and she said he started hitting her with branches and we were laughing so much because it was so ridiculous and I turn this on! I had to message her to watch it. I love car crash tv like this haha xxxx

My friends salon is on it lol not sure what week though!

Truly horrific. The production company asked me to be on it and I politely commented that these programmes usually go for tacky sensationalism, I was assured that it would be a very tasteful and classy show. Ummm ........

At first glance I thought from the title that it was a Star Wars parody or something. But since its a show I am excited to watch this. Hope there is a Gordon Ramsay kind of character in there somewhere.

I love this programme, it's entertaining even my husbands watching it - sadly it doesn't do the industry any favours with the lovely editing to make it look worse but it is entertaining and have to take it for what it is, television X

They should have done a reality show about the salon I worked in. It was a complete comedy store and absolute nightmare. How well I remember the owner's son going for a dump in the toilet and hollering at the top of his lungs...'Mum! There's no fucking bog roll'. I was trying to attend to a client at the moment his halloo swooped down the stairs into reception and there was a very pregnant silence. How well I remember the owner setting up a pamper day, offering 'High Tea' and then doling out the instant coffee in chipped workman's mugs. When I suggested china, she agreed and went to the local charity shop and brought back an old white pyrex tea set from the year dot all stained brown with eons of use! Mind you, it did rather complement the fig rolls and Carnation milk that made up this gourmet delight.

This weeks one did make me laugh. It's become my guilty pleasure! I'm sure the guy is on here or a fb group for hairdressing I'm on as his name sounded familiar. his name was Michael Elphick and his salon was called ME? He was very funny and his salon was gorgeous.

Latest posts

Back