Spam..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeupartistzoe

Reaction score
:rolleyes: I know that if you email your clients a mass email to your whole address book, over a certain number you are supposed to set up a technical e-newsletter type system so you aren't 'spamming' your clients inbox. I haven't hundreds of clients and have been emailing the occasional promotion and let them know when and where my new salon was going to be and now most of them 'like' my facebook group and I use that just once a month...

...my question is...can you 'spam' clients and get into trouble for texting if you haven't got an official computerised appointment system? I'm quite convinced you can't but then again I remember being shocked when i was 1st told about the email thing (please can a technical geek tell me what it's called?!) My plan is to get a spare sim just for the salon and ask clients to sign up (quick form with their name, mobile and tick 'yes i'd like to recieve news and updates by text') I don't like to do specials all the time but not all of our clients have facebook and internet and it's right in peoples hands...

Latest posts

Back