Spanish job prospects

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hands_Only

Nail Professional
Reaction score
Hi all

I am wondering what the job prospects are like in Spain for nail professionals.

I want to move away from the UK and settle somewhere, where my kids can have a better lifestyle.

I was thinking of Germany (I lived there before) but wondered about Spain.

Any help/advice is appreciated :)

I can't really answer Hun, but I'd love to know as I've been wanting to live in Spain for ages x

Spain are having a terrible time economically.
I think their unemployment rate is the second highest in the euro zone just below Greece.Their youth unemployment is something like 55% I don't think its the place to be going for a better life at the moment.

You really need to speak Spanish...many ex pats are struggling with exchange rates and rising costs in Spain, I've seen lots of Brit companies who targeted only ex pats really struggle or give up, hence make sure you can communicate with the natives of whichever country you chose...there's generally more locals :)

Hi all

I am wondering what the job prospects are like in Spain for nail professionals.

I want to move away from the UK and settle somewhere, where my kids can have a better lifestyle.

I was thinking of Germany (I lived there before) but wondered about Spain.

Any help/advice is appreciated :)
I live in Spain and am doing well. BUT it is very difficult out here to build clients as people come and go so much, you'd do well teaching nails here. I reccommend getting a bar/office job whilst building your clients up. Also i absolutely love it here, been here 10 years. If you have any questions dont hesitate to msg me :) xxx

Latest posts

Back