Spray tan machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailo

Reaction score
can anyone share their experience on the

1) Pro V
2) PEB-L2
3) PEB-L ELITE

machines?

I want a small machine that I can carry easily, and that won't let me down. Realiable and compact!

Any thoughts on other machines will be well received also

can anyone share their experience on the

1) Pro V
2) PEB-L2
3) PEB-L ELITE

machines?

I want a small machine that I can carry easily, and that won't let me down. Realiable and compact!

Any thoughts on other machines will be well received also

Hiya, we sell the Tanning Essentials Pro V. Its a great little machine however machines do vary and it all depends on how many sprays roughly a week you'd be doing. The Pro V is great for a mobile therapist or salon who will be spraying a few times a week however if you are going to be doing back to back tanning I would suggest in paying the extra and upgrading to a rapid etc. Hope this helps a bit!

Hiya, we sell the Tanning Essentials Pro V. Its a great little machine however machines do vary and it all depends on how many sprays roughly a week you'd be doing. The Pro V is great for a mobile therapist or salon who will be spraying a few times a week however if you are going to be doing back to back tanning I would suggest in paying the extra and upgrading to a rapid etc. Hope this helps a bit!

Thanks for your reply! That's helpful. Is the pro V fool proof? Easy to use? Do they break down much?

I have the Pro V and I wouldn't recommend it at all. When it's working it's a good little machine but I've had mine just over a year now and had 6 replacement guns & a replacement hose. It's not reliable at all and on a few spray tanning groups on Facebook there are many ladies who have had similar issues. I suppose I've been lucky as my parts have been replaced, others haven't been so lucky. I looked at maximist originally too and will probably go with them when I replace the Pro V.

I have the Pro V and I wouldn't recommend it at all. When it's working it's a good little machine but I've had mine just over a year now and had 6 replacement guns & a replacement hose. It's not reliable at all and on a few spray tanning groups on Facebook there are many ladies who have had similar issues. I suppose I've been lucky as my parts have been replaced, others haven't been so lucky. I looked at maximist originally too and will probably go with them when I replace the Pro V.

Thank you! That's what I needed to hear.

Latest posts

Back