Spray Tan Machines - Wagner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbopper

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am in the process of buying a spray tan machine and I am looking at the diffrences currently i favour the Wagner is is a HLVP but does not have adjustable air speed but adjustable paint volume.

I have hear the Turbo Tan 2000 ( or Pig looking machines) have air flow control and also the air is heated ?

Is this going to make a huge diffrence ?? Could i just dry clients with a hairdryer??

Im based in Sydney!

Thanks!

bbopper said:
Hi All,

I am in the process of buying a spray tan machine and I am looking at the diffrences currently i favour the Wagner is is a HLVP but does not have adjustable air speed but adjustable paint volume.

I have hear the Turbo Tan 2000 ( or Pig looking machines) have air flow control and also the air is heated ?

Is this going to make a huge diffrence ?? Could i just dry clients with a hairdryer??

Im based in Sydney!

Thanks!

No dont dry them with a hairdryer!

If you really need to dry them off stand them in front of a fan.

If you are using a good quality hvlp machine you will not have to dry them off, the air flow will dry the product (as long as you're not using too much) as you apply, even if it's not heated...don't understand the benefit of this esp in Oz. Even if you accidentally applied too wet just keep the gun on the area for a few seconds, hey presto!

Latest posts

Back