Spray tan solution - increased my business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you. tbh ive had such bad service from so many people recently that it was lovely to work with someone so attentive as dawn. only bad thing is ive just washed off my tan and my beauty therapist insnt back til thursday...sob! Im addicted already! xxx
the boss(dawn) does get involved at every level to ensure you get the best customer service possible
we are available 7 days a week on the contact number Nouvatan? Spray Tanning - 07932 508084 - Welcome
the tan(solution) and our tan in a a can sells so well because it looks and fades like a natural sun tan and because it is very cost effective thank you for the lovely feed back and we have added you to our testimonials page on the nouvatan web site :lol:

Last edited:
Hi Steve

Just interested to know how much the Tan in a Can will do?

I'll be ringing up for a sample tomorrow :green:

Thanks

Sarah. x

hi the tan in a can is labeled as 200ml its actually got 230ml in it as i dont want prosecuting by weight n measures for short changing any body it contains our 8 percent solution
We have designed the can to be aerosol and propellant free as we market our tan as having full organic natural active ingredients we thought it better than having the normal added propellants
it contains a bag pressurized with compressed air and we recommend you spray it onto the skin from about 10 inches away and dab on with a buffing mitt or something similar like an old toweling sock if you pm or phone me Nouvatan? Spray Tanning - 07932 508084 - Welcome me i will go through the prices we supply to salons as its not on the website

Latest posts

Back