Spray tan solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are using professional solutions.
You're using something from the drugstore.

I use both drugstore and professional products. I don't think there is anything wrong in using drugstore products. As for professional products, I have also tried Norvell, the Original category but I wasn't that satisfied.

I use both drugstore and professional products. I don't think there is anything wrong in using drugstore products. As for professional products, I have also tried Norvell, the Original category but I wasn't that satisfied.

What about St.Tropez Professional? I've recently announced it on my website and clients love it, though I've used it before I've only started using it again.

What about St.Tropez Professional? I've recently announced it on my website and clients love it, though I've used it before I've only started using it again.

I haven't tried it yet, but I plan on giving it a shot soon.

Nouvatan all the way. My clients love it and it has a great wear off too!

I don't rate st Tropez. I trained with them but it's orange on me. I'm a Fitzpatrick 1. Great guide colour though. Better than Suntana or fake bake.

My nephews partner wants to try it so I'm going to buy the oil spray for her because she has dry skin but I think she'll go orange too. Or she'll love it and I'll have to stock it for her because she's such a sweetheart.

It went patchy on me too.

It's so well known though, I remember it coming out and it was revolutionary because before that fake tan was truly awful. White lotions with no guide colour and a horrible smell.

We love Insanity Tan Hypoallergenic xx

I'm loving the Norvell Venetian

I love ferne beauty [emoji173]️

We offer a Golden natural range 8%,10%,Fast tan, the wear off is 5-7 Days as long as the customer follows the pre -care and after- care advise the wear off is lovely not a patch in sight !

Latest posts

Back