spray tan website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickij

Reaction score
I am going to be doing spray tanning very soon... so have made a new "sister" website for my tanning parties... any comments would be greatly appreciated especially if i have forgotten to mention anything that may be important for spray tanning... cheers geeks :)

Eden Tanning - Home

One thing is screaming out at me at the moment - and that is there are JPEG compression artifacts on your "Beautiful Tanning" image at the top of the page - this is making the image look a bit "fuzzy" and "blocky" - you'd get a much clearer image if you re-did it and saved it as a PNG image (Portable Network Graphics) instead of JPEG.

There also doesn't seem to be much space between successive lines in the text, but that could be due to the font that you've used - I think it would look clearer and be easier to read if there was slightly more space between each line in the text (vertically), even if it was just a couple of pixels or so.

Other than that, it's looking good. The Google map is great.

Sorry for being nit-picky, I'm a perfectionist lol...

thanks ruth that is exactly the type of geeky input i was hoping for :)... i will sort out that JPEG thing... never knew about that other format, very helpful.

i am not exactly good on computers so would have never have figured that out on my own... but i know exactly what u mean that banner is well fuzzy, not how i orginally made it at all.

thanks pet x

thanks ruth that is exactly the type of geeky input i was hoping for :)... i will sort out that JPEG thing... never knew about that other format, very helpful.

i am not exactly good on computers so would have never have figured that out on my own... but i know exactly what u mean that banner is well fuzzy, not how i orginally made it at all.

thanks pet x

Cool, it's a pleasure! Yes, PNG is definitely the format I would go for. JPG uses "lossy" compression, that gives the fuzzy and blocky edges, particularly if the compression ratio is set too high (which gives a smaller file size at the expense of image quality). Whereas PNG is "lossless", so the quality of the image will be the same as the original.

Latest posts

Back