Spray tanning Lap dancers - anyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Strawberry chops

Reaction score
Hi does anyone spray tan lap dancers or any other dancers? I think it would be great to have that as a regular slot.If you do how did you approach them?

They tend to approach you! In my last shop I had about 30 of them, mostly for the waxing as I was one of only 2 people in my area that did hollywood and brazilian waxing. I had a few for tanning, but mainly they use sunbeds although I am sure this trend may change!

You could always contact all the strip/lap dancing clubs with a special offer and see if that gets you any work. I think mine stemmed from getting 1 and then her recommending me to her friends and so on. I also got approached by a couple at my local Gym, as they noticed I was hair free and they asked where I had it done, so bizzarly I got more from there and word of mouth.

Not that I recommend walking around naked!!!

Kate x

I spray male strippers! I gained them by another of my clients recommending me. They are great as obviously, they are very regular clients! You could always advertise in pups etc that do men/women only nights. Might work? hth

I would drop some leaflets around to the clubs, point out how good for the skin a spray tan is and how it avoids the aging that sun beds give. you could also offer group prices?

Hi does anyone spray tan lap dancers or any other dancers? I think it would be great to have that as a regular slot.If you do how did you approach them?

Funny you should say that but one of our trainers is also a lap dancer (not telling which one but Jen will know who im talking about :eek::eek:)

Try ringing around or even call the club and offer to do them a trial free...they like the darker coloures
Good luck

Thanks for all the info -wouldn't mind doing hunky male strippers-spray tanning that is!

Try your local footie clubs, model agencies and gyms etc.

I had quite a few third division footballers come for tanning and some of them were bootylicious yummy!!! haha!!!

I AM PROFESSIONAL LOL!!! (I just appreciate the human form lol!)

Katy x

Funny you should say that but one of our trainers is also a lap dancer (not telling which one but Jen will know who im talking about :eek::eek:)

Try ringing around or even call the club and offer to do them a trial free...they like the darker coloures
Good luck
remind me not to share any secrets with you lol :lol:

Good luck

Yeah I know who you are talking about Collin .. and just for the record folks its NOT me... (if only .. I wish lol!!!) :lol::lol:

Yeah I know who you are talking about Collin .. and just for the record folks its NOT me... (if only .. I wish lol!!!) :lol::lol:
Oooo dont fib, I can see you now, swinging yourself round a pole! :lol: Only jokin xxxxxxxxxxx

Oooo dont fib, I can see you now, swinging yourself round a pole! :lol: Only jokin xxxxxxxxxxx

Good lord.. it would have to be a reinforced pole!!!!! :eek:

Latest posts

Back