Spray Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melkat1985

Reaction score
I am thinking of setting up a mobile spray tanning business.

I need to go on a course, but am not sure what company to do this course with and what is the best product to be using.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I have looked at Sienna X Spray but have noticed on here that some people say that it comes off in this humid weather??
:confused:

Have a look at Tantrick especially now they have the organic solutions and the organic rapid tan. All my clients are now changing to these solutions after being used to tantrick.

Take a look at Nouvatan. Good training and customer service is excellent. Solution is a good price and the end result is lovely and lasts for ages. Give Dawn a ring, she is very friendly and knowledgable.

We offer training in spray tanning but we are in essex if that isnt too far for you?

pm me if you require any more details.

I trained and set up with Nouvatan there a lot cheaper than other companies but there kits the same
the solution is Organic ( always has been) and the colour is great :lol:
as has been said customer service is wonderful and they will always give you advice after your training

Many geeks have their preferred tanning solution and training company (mine is Suntana), the best advice for you is to have a look around all the tanning threads and read the pros and cons. As a rule most companies teach you to spray in pretty much the same way0with the odd difference in body positions. Once you are trained you can then use whichever solution you like. So then its best to get on the phone to the various companies and request some samples to try out for yourself on family and friends (no one says no to a free spray tan :)

Latest posts

Back