Spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True I suppose everyone is different, if I could find a good lot of sticky feet I would invest in them - the ones I had I got from Ellisons, I don't know the name of them but I had a client nearly trip over herself in the tent and I thought no way am I being held responsible for an accident for those silly things so binned them.

They're hygienic, the ones I buy are spongey and comfortable leaving little or no sticky residue on the soles of feet, therefore no barrier cream before or wipes afterwards are required.

Sunspray, can I ask which ones you use and where you get them? The ones I use leave my clients sticking to the floor when they take them off.:eek:

Sunspray, can I ask which ones you use and where you get them? The ones I use leave my clients sticking to the floor when they take them off.:eek:
uugghh in my sick bed at the month with tummy bug caught off the kids (but yep, can still use the trusty old blackberry). Hopefully tonight I'll be fit enough to PM everyone the stixky feet supplier details) xx
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back