Spraytan Effects On Health

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellbelle

Reaction score
Hi,

Does Anyone Know If Doing Spraytans Nonstop Throughout The Day Would Have Any Lasting Effect On My Health??
Sometimes After Doing Agood Few Spray Tans I Feel Breathless & Have A Cough??

Kelly Xxx

Hi Kelly,
tell me what sort of extraction/air purification do you have in the spray area?

I Rent A Room From A Sunbed Shop The Walls Of My Room Dont Go Up To The Ceiling This Is The Only Air Getting In & Out, An Extractor Fan Is Being Installed This Week

Thanks

Kelly

I Rent A Room From A Sunbed Shop The Walls Of My Room Dont Go Up To The Ceiling This Is The Only Air Getting In & Out, An Extractor Fan Is Being Installed This Week

Thanks

Kelly

Hi kelly,
I think you will find that will cure the problem for you:hug:
Till then if you are experiancing discomfort buy some disposable masks for yourself if you are doing many sprays daily...
hoping this helps

Well done you for having so many non stop spray tans! As Collin says your extraction will undoubtedly help. Sometimes the equipment you use can have a negative effect. If your tanning solution has alcohol for instance this will allow the solution to remain more airborne than others without alcohol.

Good luck
Liz

I also get a bit tight chested after doing a day of spraying. I have an extraction system, and a very good hvlp machine, but I think the spray just iriates after a lot. I have tried face masks but find I cant breath in them, lol. I now try to make sure that I never do more than 4 spray tans in a day, or if I have to do more, make sure the room is aired well in between. hth x

thanks for your help everyone x

I also get a bit tight chested after doing a day of spraying. I have an extraction system, and a very good hvlp machine, but I think the spray just iriates after a lot. I have tried face masks but find I cant breath in them, lol. I now try to make sure that I never do more than 4 spray tans in a day, or if I have to do more, make sure the room is aired well in between. hth x

Ingredients in the spray tanning solution used is likely the problem here.

Using an all natural prduct, i have perfromed 18 tans in a row in a bathroom with no ventilation with no worries.

I have never experienced irritation or a tight chest etc or had clients or fellow therapists that have had an issue either.

I would looking into the ingredients in the product used to see what you are breathing in.

Also application methods can cause more overspray

Eg - turning your gun right down so you can spray about a hands length from the body also helps to minimise overspray :)

Ingredients in the spray tanning solution used is likely the problem here.

Using an all natural prduct, i have perfromed 18 tans in a row in a bathroom with no ventilation with no worries.

I have never experienced irritation or a tight chest etc or had clients or fellow therapists that have had an issue either.

I would looking into the ingredients in the product used to see what you are breathing in.

Also application methods can cause more overspray

Eg - turning your gun right down so you can spray about a hands length from the body also helps to minimise overspray :)

WHICH PRODUCT DO YOU USE?? X

Liquid Sun By Vani-T

Latest posts

Back