Starting out-very nervous!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FloRo

Reaction score
Hi-

I have qualifications in various beauty treatments but am wanting to do nails. I have manicure and pedicure certificates but am wanting to do gel extensions (I have found a course for this with salon services- any opinions?). I have found a place, agreed to take it on and have paid a deposit. I've been reading a lot about this and am concerned my experience won't be enough to be working for myself. This is something I'd really like to do. I spoke to a nail tech and she said she did a one day course years ago to qualify and she's super busy- she has obviously had years of experience now but surely her one day course was enough to get the ball rolling?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

My advise to you is to do the course but do advise to clients you are qualified but still training if you get me and start with discount prices in case you do go wrong x

My advise to you is to do the course but do advise to clients you are qualified but still training if you get me and start with discount prices in case you do go wrong x

Thanks for your reply. I may just have to try and practice as much as possible before hand, I just hope I can give people a good service and that my training will be enough to see me through.

You learn the basic Hun do family's member and ask for money just to cover the cost of your products that's what I did x

You learn the basic Hun do family's member and ask for money just to cover the cost of your products that's what I did x

Do you think I should give up my position in the salon? So that I can practice, I'd really like to give a good service,
xx

If your employed then no Hun they obviously employed you because your good do you have any pictures of your work x

Latest posts

Back