Starting over

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k johnson

Reaction score
hi im 35 and run my own business from home but my dream has always been hair and im at a point in my life now that i just think if i dont do it now i never will working from home isnt for me im a very social person.
i did beauty therapy years ago which i loved but it was always hair i wanted to do my question to all you lovely people if you can help is how? i have looked at courses im thinking im too old for apprenticeship but would a salon take me on if i did it for free and paid for my own training i have also looked at courses but which is the best path i could go to saks which would be 1 hour 30 each evening or college which is closer my main concern is getting practice i want hands on experience which id think i would only get in a salon and of course i have a passion for this so i want to learn to the best of my ability and i want to know that im learning from people with passion and knowledge but also need that experience if anyone can please help or advise i would much appreciate it thank you xx

Latest posts

Back