Sticky feet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If ur doing a lot of tans the falling spray will absorb into the towel and u will end up with brown feet xxx

Exactly I've heard people say they would never go to a tan tech that uses sticky feet BUT anything you spray be it hairspray, antibacterial spray, water.... all sprays go into the air and land on the floor and then someone will slip.... so sticky feet are a must because no matter how good at tanning you are everyone gets over spray.

Exactly I've heard people say they would never go to a tan tech that uses sticky feet BUT anything you spray be it hairspray, antibacterial spray, water.... all sprays go into the air and land on the floor and then someone will slip.... so sticky feet are a must because no matter how good at tanning you are everyone gets over spray.

Why on earth would somebody not go to somebody that uses sticky feet?
I've only had great feedback from clients about sticky feet, they moan to me about past spray tans they've had when they've not been given sticky feet/cap etc.

I know watch this vdeo and see how annoying it is people giving advice for spray tan

Stand on two bits of kitchen roll!

Latest posts

Back