Sticky feet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura.Sant

Reaction score
Where do you get yours in bulk? Xx

Salon Services or Amazon.

Thank you xxx

:pI personally love sticky feet cause I like to spray myself twice and obvi don't want tan on my feet.

If you wait until Sally's next vat free day they'll be very cheap then.

We were told not to use Amazon/eBay etc because the insurance companies wouldn't cover you if everything wasn't bought off the licensed suppliers.

Ahhh ok Thank you x

I'd never buy solution from an unauthorised supplier but buy my sticky feet from eBay.

All suppliers on Amazon ARE authorized.

I don't use sticky feet. I lay a towel down in the tent . Ash, do you tan yourself ? With a gun? X

How do you do your back? I think I could manage my front but not back. X

That's what husbands are great for!:p

Ok ha ha. Yes my hubby does me. I thought you actually tanned yourself [emoji23]x

Yeah I spray tan myself everywhere with a HVLP machine and my husband does my back!

I make my own sticky feet lol
1 pack of white card (pound shop)
1 roll of wide double sided tape (again the pound shop)

I have a template that I draw round, cut them all out, 1 pair to 1 sheet of card, then put tape on.... done
so I have 50 or 100 pairs, depending on the pack size, for oooooo 2 quid xxxxxxxxxxx;)

I love saving money lol

I make my own sticky feet lol
1 pack of white card (pound shop)
1 roll of wide double sided tape (again the pound shop)

I have a template that I draw round, cut them all out, 1 pair to 1 sheet of card, then put tape on.... done
so I have 50 or 100 pairs, depending on the pack size, for oooooo 2 quid xxxxxxxxxxx;)

I love saving money lol

I taught of that but didn't know if it would work! lol women are great at substituting!

I taught of that but didn't know if it would work! lol women are great at substituting!
yes do it..... you can cut the feet out while watching a movie...... I put a wide strip of tape down the middle of the card foot shape..... it works brilliantly....xx

yes do it..... you can cut the feet out while watching a movie...... I put a wide strip of tape down the middle of the card foot shape..... it works brilliantly....xx

Excellent thank you!

I don't use sticky feet. I lay a towel down in the tent . Ash, do you tan yourself ? With a gun? X
If ur doing a lot of tans the falling spray will absorb into the towel and u will end up with brown feet xxx

Latest posts

Back