Strands for 12/14 inch nano rings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hugheshair

Reaction score
Hi

So a full head normal thickness I would do 160g (10 packs as 0.8g strand so 200 strands) hair for 16 or 18 inch however I'm doing a client and using 12/14inch nanos which are still 0.8g a strand and still 20 strands in a pack so these strands will be thicker than strands in 18inch.

how many grams of strands would you use in this situation?x

I think you just use the same to be honest don't quote me as just trained but im sure I read on here that you use the same

What a great question!! I never would if thought of this. You have me thinking now. I wonder if the 0.8 g is a rough Gide line.
I've done both lengths on the 18" I used 193 and not many less on the 12/14 inch. Tho I have bonds in my hair 12/14" and only 140 odd in there.
Let me know if you get the answer please. X

Yeah, I'd adjust accordingly. Not only do you need less because the strands are thicker due to the same weight but lesser length, but you also need less when you're not adding loads of length. I would go for 120g or so for a full head 12/14 x

Hi girls so I ordered 180 strands (9 packs) and found out AR wouldn't return any. So I thought al just use them all anyway that was 160g but she honestly didn't need that much 120-130g would have been enough x

Hi girls so I ordered 180 strands (9 packs) and found out AR wouldn't return any. So I thought al just use them all anyway that was 160g but she honestly didn't need that much 120-130g would have been enough x
Do they not do returns?

Nope!!! I asked them, no returns boohoo that's the only thing that puts me off using their hair is that we can't return unused packs! But with additional lengths they take them back no probs :) xx

Nope!!! I asked them, no returns boohoo that's the only thing that puts me off using their hair is that we can't return unused packs! But with additional lengths they take them back no probs :) xx
I've always been able to send stuff back to them if it's unopened. It's illegal for them not to accept a return and refund you if the product is in the original condition.

Really!!? I emailed and asked them and they said no!! I'll ask them about that then. Thank you! Xx

Sorry havnt been online, I can 100% say angel remy don't accept returns if you have ordered too much. They also send everything you order in the one pack so of course you have to open the pack xx

Latest posts

Back