Streaky CND Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBx

Reaction score
I'm struggling to get an even coverage that's streak free with the new Naked Naivete. Can anyone help me please. I apply my shellac layers nice and thin but maybe I'm doing them too thin?? I get the same problem with cake pop & romantique. I love these colours but get scared when clients ask for them as I'm worried the final result will be less than perfect! I've even tried applying them over brisa lite smoothing gel to see if that helps but I still get a streaky finish. I end up having to do 3 layers and am still not 100% happy! Thanks peeps. Xx

Some of the colours do seem to require a slightly thicker application so definitely try that, although not so thick that it wrinkles.

I get this with salmon run as well, sometimes i just do my layers slightly thicker or 3 thin layers.

3 thin layers always better than 2 thick

You could try Less pressure on the brush on 2nd/3rd as in a lighter touch so product is more fluid. Also if u let it settle a few seconds before curing sometimes this helps

I had the same problem with the same colour! Three coats and it was just about ok..not liking that these light colours need 3 coats :( x

I have one of those paint shakers and had it shaking for a good 3-4min. I did three coats and could of really done four. Popes ice vapor over to cover the dark patches. I'm going to try it with a layer of cake pop under. Or one of the other nude colours

Sorry that's Naked Naïveté I'm referring to

Latest posts

Back