Struggling with newspaper advert

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beckybee

Reaction score
Hi Folks
I am trying to write an advert for the local paper to advertise a chair/room rental position.

It's just not happening, everything I write reads really basic and unprofessional.

I need to say I want stylists that are, exciting individuals, creative, good working with others, self employed, own clients, trained to a high level.....

Could anyone give me some pointers/help

X

Friendly salon has on offer an opportunity for an individualistic, creative, team-spirited person with their own clients to join us on a chair only or room rental basis.
or
Trendy salon with room and/or chair looking for a special person to join our friendly team. You should be creative, individualistic,.... and must own your own clients. Please contact us for this exciting opportunity.

As an example... fill in the blanks and change as needed! Hope it helps.

Friendly salon has on offer an opportunity for an individualistic, creative, team-spirited person with their own clients to join us on a chair only or room rental basis.
or
Trendy salon with room and/or chair looking for a special person to join our friendly team. You should be creative, individualistic,.... and must own your own clients. Please contact us for this exciting opportunity.

As an example... fill in the blanks and change as needed! Hope it helps.
Perfect, thank you so much xx

Latest posts

Back