Struggling with side fringes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katie1991

Reaction score
Not to sure why but recently it feels like I've forgotten how to do a side fringe. Perhaps over whelmed by so many different techniques I've learnt over the years. Any tutorials around?

I always slice side fringes in which has worked for me so far but would be good to see what other geeks say
X

I overdirect mine to the opposite side I want it to sit and cut straight across or I slice it in :)

I overdirect mine to the opposite side I want it to sit and cut straight across or I slice it in :)

I overdirect too, just depends on the fringe :)

Me 4 :)

I have a new full fringe technique ( not sure if you have seen it)

Hold the fringe twist in once but so it still lays flat against your fingers then cut and when done it gives the shape of a ( but the other way round ( sides slightly longer)

Over direct it to the opposite side and point cut it .. Always works!

I sometimes use my razor and then go over and chip and slice.

Hold the fringe twist in once but so it still lays flat against your fingers then cut and when done it gives the shape of a ( but the other way round ( sides slightly longer)

Oooh might try this so just twist so that either side of the fringe is now on the opposite side?? X

I used to pull the hair into the middle, keeping a comb through the hair, using it as a ruler and clipper across and it gives that sharp curved shape...obviously you can use scissors too :)

I used to pull the hair into the middle, keeping a comb through the hair, using it as a ruler and clipper across and it gives that sharp curved shape...obviously you can use scissors too :)

What just pull it all in tight??

I over direct too! Gives a much nicer fringe!! xVx

Latest posts

Back