Sucks :-(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahhh123

Reaction score
My bf had a good idea today - as I have no clients this weekend (I am mobile) and have literally just started out mobile, why not advertise on facebook for all treatments half price today only?

I have had NO response. Apart from one girl wanting to book next week. I am sooo bored, I've got nothing to do today I'm even considering offering them for free just for something to do! (lol)

Feeling disheartened :-(

I've been in your position so know exactly how you feel....

It really helps if you have family/friends who can help spread the word to get your name out there, unfortunately I have never really ad much support from family and friends when it comes to my work so have always had to do the leg work myself.

Facebook can be a useful tool to help 'plant the seed' - create a fan page and suggest it to freinds, ask them to tell their friends then, as the group grows, you can send regular updates to your fans

Take a look at Lynne's marketing and promotion thread as there are some useful tips on there...i'll find the link and post it on here for you

I've had a look at your website and it looks very nice....take some time to list it on the free directories on the net...freeindex, brownbook, gumtree, adoos, vivastreet are a few

Put a poster up in your local shop, you'll be surprised how many people look at these

Offer to donate a treatment voucher to local events for their raffle

Set up a refer a friend scheme and make sure you give the info to the clients you do get

Theres a few ideas....hth's xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back