Sugaring/waxing for men?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I was wondering if I could ask for some advice please?
I trained as a Sugaring practitioner with Zahra 25 years ago! I am in the process of relaunching my home based business after breaks to raise 3 children and the commitments of running another business with my husband. I was thinking of offering Sugaring to make clients aswell. I'm sure lots of men want to get rid of body hair before a holiday etc. I was wondering if this would be something I should advertise? Do you therapists have many male clients for waxing? Am I likely to attract lots of undesirables?

Just bumping this up. Would really appreciate anyone's advice.

I would never ,ever do male teatments such as waxing. I do think that working from home is creating unwanted fear and worry. My husband would not like me doing it anyway , he would be worried for my safety.
Your home is your sanctuary as well as you place of business. So if you do it be very wary.
If any of my clients ask about their brothers, sons, husbands needing a wax I just tell them it contravenes my professional code of ethics with my insurers and I can't do it. That is my salvation
My holistic friend whom also works from home has both sexes and has a good client base. Her husband always makes his presence known so that the men know she is not vulnerable. That's holistics not waxing though.

Something to think about ,that's just my thoughts.
RosieR

Latest posts

Back