Sun Junkie?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanielleCaprice

Reaction score
Hey all, just wondering if anyone has tried Sun Junkie Spray Tan? I bought it recently at a show & it was £5 for 1litre bottle but its clear... £5 sounded to good to be true but I could be completely wrong & wondering why it's clear? Any help will b fab x

Never tired it but it's clear because they haven't put any bronzer or "guide" as you guys call it. It should work the same in the end if in doubt get a little bit on a cotton tip and sample a bit on your arm or leg. Did you get any pamphlets on it when you brought it? Do they have a website you can read up on it?

There was no leaflets or anything to read threw but ill have a nose if they have a website, £5 seemed abit of a bargin too good to b true but ill do some research! Thanks x

Hi I use Sunjunkie, it gives a really golden colour, lasts well and fades nicely. (my solution isnt clear though so not sure about that)

It sounds odd that it's clear? How are you supposed to know where you've sprayed? I'd get in touch with them if I were you and double check- a fiver sounds ridiculously cheap for a litre of solution!!!

Most brands here in Australia offer bronzer free clean solutions, they aren't popular but they do exist.

Most brands here in Australia offer bronzer free clean solutions, they aren't popular but they do exist.

I suppose the bed sheets would stay clean! Not sure I would be confident enough to spray with no guide colour though!

Vita liberata has a clear tan , quoting it is great for brides as there is little to no transfer , you also have no sticky or wet feeling after it as the bronzer is normally what makes you feel sticky.

However I don't fancy trying to convince clients at every spray tan that they will be darker as the night goes on . Most want an instant colour !!

I will try giving them a call & enquire

Latest posts

Back