Sunbed in salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I have 2 sunbeds in my salon and they are a great earner, you are right to worry about breaking off though as they do get very busy so you do have to keep interrupting your treatment which is a pain.
The main thing I say to people who ask is that sunbeds are VERY tying, you can't think one afternoon, iv got no clients in I might pick the kids up and go to the park, you literally have to be there for the hours you state you are open as people have courses pre paid. It almost made me get rid of mine because I found it that tying and with 2 small children a salon is tying enough I find.
That said if it is extra income your wanting aslong as your sunbeds are good (sunbed users know good tubes from ok ones) then you can make a fortune, my main income at the moment is sunbeds I have a que for them sometimes and that's with me having two.
The suppliers I use are called bliss and they sell everything I need and help me out if I ever have any questions.
Hope that helps a little.

I'm looking into getting one. ergoline
What tubes are good?

Latest posts

Back