SuperNail Glass Glaze Freebie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Hi all

In this months Scratch Mag supernail are offering a Free Trial kit of their Glass Glaze wrap system.

I know some of you use the Powder glaze as i do..but heres a chance to try the other system.

www.supernail.co.uk or 0208 752 1924

Its only whilst stocks last so be quick if you want to try it.

Ambx

hi

thanx for that i have just phoned as i would like to try that system

They are going to love me aren't they!!!
Well i have heard its a lovely product to work with...lots of fellow geeks rate it so i hope its good!

Saying that i am a bit of a 'spendaholic' where nail stuff is concerned and HAD to buy a FABRIC# kit at Ellisons the other day too......ooops must remember to hide my credit card statement from hubby!!

thanks for that hun have just ran and ordered mine
x

Received mine yesterday and used it last night - what a lovely product!!

Only prob silk was brilliant.....the Fibreglass was very hard to make transparent...in fact i couldnt get it to go transparent...you can still very faintly see a slight 'weave' of the fiberglass is this right?

Any top tips???

Overall i was really chuffed with the finished results.

If you use this product do you ever get any probs? How long should it stay problem free for 2/3 weeks as per norm?

Hiya...I use Extreme Powder, Glass Glaze and Sheer Silk....luv em all!!!

I find that there is a very slight mesh still visible when the light catches it a certain way.
I make sure I thouroughly saturate the Fibreglass with Stikr on all ten nails and then go back and do em all again. (and again if need be!) I hardly ever activate between layers and Im always (well nearly always!!! :D I aint so good at MY right hand!!! lol!) ) pleased with the results from Glass Glaze.
I would say around 2 weeks hassle free!
Hth's

hi jacky
a really dumb question but i'm an L&P girl - whats the difference between the Extreme powder, glass glaze and sheer silk? Is the EP the dipping one and the glass glaze and silk or mesh wrap?
thanks

Tickled Pink! said:
hi jacky
a really dumb question but i'm an L&P girl - whats the difference between the Extreme powder, glass glaze and sheer silk? Is the EP the dipping one and the glass glaze and silk or mesh wrap?
thanks

Yes thats right, Glass Glaze is Fibreglass, Sheer Silk is Silk and Extreme is the dipping powder.

xxx

Exceptionail..ya beat me too it!
LOL!

another dumb one - why would you use silk vs fibreglass or the otherway round...? is the application method and products the same (just substituting the silk for fibreglass or vice versa).
can you build a shape? my thumb nails especially are dead flat and with L&P i can correct the shape.
thanks

The only down side to Backscratchers Glass and Silk Glaze is that it is hard to build a shape.....I find that I rely on stress striping the stress area more in an attempt to "build" an apex. I guess thats where Fabric# wins on that score!......
I have to say tho I find I can build an apex with the Extreme Powder Glaze as I apply the resin in zones...starting with Zone 1 and so on. I find this method works well for me!
Yep...silk with Stikr and Kikr...and same with Fibreglass.

Latest posts

Back