Supply websites for Orly and Vinylux?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BecciMcc

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

Which are the best websites to order from for Orly and Vinylux polishes. I have been looking at ellisons. But I have seen some posts on here recently about some dodgy websites selling fake products and taking 4+ weeks go receive orders.

Thanks x

Ellisons are perfectly fine, they are an authorised and professional wholesaler. You can also look at Sweet Squared for Vinylux, they current have some offers of for Vinylux.
Graftons, or any of their sub-sellers would be your go-to point for Orly.

Hi ladies.

Which are the best websites to order from for Orly and Vinylux polishes. I have been looking at ellisons. But I have seen some posts on here recently about some dodgy websites selling fake products and taking 4+ weeks go receive orders.

Thanks x

The authorised distributors for Orly are Grafton International, and for CND Vinylux it's Sweet Squared or their sub distributors, Ellisons.

You're quite right to be wary of purchasing products from unauthorised sources, as you can never be sure exactly what you're going to get.

Brilliant! Thank you x

Sweet squared also have online show deals on at the mo with vinylux! Check them out :) xx

Latest posts

Back