Swarovski Rhinestone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caz3

Reaction score
I was talking to a friend of mine last night on the phone and she said she can get me some Swarovski Rhinestones I think she said the wheel has 720 and there are 20 differant colours so 36 stones of each colour the price for this was around £20.00 - £22.00 I think. Do you think this is good?

I think it is good so I might get a few sets of them in if anyone is intrested just pm me it will not be until next year now.

Caz xxx:biggrin:

sounds good to me, i pay £2 for 50. so 720 for £20 to means seems good. Are you sure they are genuine.

mamma said:
sounds good to me, i pay £2 for 50. so 720 for £20 to means seems good. Are you sure they are genuine.

Yes they are the real thing my friends is a good friends and she gets me all my Swarovski beads for when I make baby braclets and they are great quality so I know these will be.

Caz xxx:biggrin:

i think clairelee69 bought some off the crystal queen for £15 and then sells them at £1.50 for 30 on e-bay.

The crystal queen is fab by the way.

Fingertips ND said:
i think clairelee69 bought some off the crystal queen for £15 and then sells them at £1.50 for 30 on e-bay.

The crystal queen is fab by the way.

Sounds good, who is the Crystal Queen ?

River

a lady on e-bay called the crystal queen.

she sells swarovski crystals!

The crystal queen is an ebay seller.
here is the link to her shop;
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Crystal-Queen
I can really reccomend the starter pack.
The bulk lot is ok but I would have liked more round ones in the mix
Hope this helps

I recently bought from the crystal queen on ebay and she is fantastic to deal with, the crystals are gorgeous

Thanks for that girls !

River

River said:
Sounds good, who is the Crystal Queen ?

River

I am!!!! I would like to make one thing clear though - my crystals are genuine crystal but they are NOT Swarovski and I have NEVER claimed that they are. They are just as sparkly and I don't think anyone could tell the difference - I am happy to supply samples to anyone who would like to see for themselves. I currently stock 36 colours and sell a starter pack of 24 colours x 30 for £15 and include 2 free wheels to store them in.

Elaine

Welcome to the board and Nice to see you here Elaine, your reputation precedes you.

Looking forward to ordering some stones in the near future, i particularly like the look of the Radiance ones.

Hi,

I've actually been on here for quite some time - I usually just loiter around now and again when I actually have some spare time - which is not often these days!!:biggrin:

Elaine

HI Elaine ~ I buy all my rhinestones from you -
Very highly recommended, the best quality and I have tried a lot and such beautiful colours.
KxXx

Hi Elaine,

Sorry that is my fault - I thought they were swarovski crystals.

I have bought off you before though and I can honestly say they are fab - extremely sparkly!

Great prices too!

ooohhhh what colours have you got?

i have got some on ebay hun

At the moment I have the following colours, excluding Montana and Light Rose which are out of stock.
AB (rainbow)
Amethyst
Aquamarine
Aurum (metallic gold)
Aztec (gold/blue)
Blue Zircon (bluey green)
Citronella (yellow/green)
Chartreuse (yellowy green
Cornflower
Dark Ruby
Electric (red/blue)
Emerald
Firestone (red/orange)
Fuchsia (pinky violet)
Gold
Heliotrope (light purple)
Illusion (purple/fuchsia/green)
Jet (black)
Jonquil (pale lemon)
Kryptonite (purple/blue/gold)
Light Rose
Lilac
Magenta (red/gold)
Metallica (metallic silver)
Montana (dark greeny blue)
Moonstone (pale blue/lilac)
Oceanic (blue)
Orchid (pink/lilac)
Peridot (pale green)
Radiance (rainbow)
Rose Pink
Sapphire
Siam (red)
Silver
Sundance (orange)
Tanzanite (lilac)
Ultraviolet (violet/lilac)
Zircon (bluey green

Elaine

how much would 30 of each cost hun

Well 36 packs of 30 (don't do Radiance in small packs) @ £1.50 would be £54!! but I would only charge you £50 LOL only kidding:lol: !

£22.00 is correct price.

Elaine

so it is 22.00 for 36 packs of 30

Latest posts

Back