Tan Accelerator Creams

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy-Jayne

Reaction score
Hi Skin Geeks

I'm soon to be buying a Salon with a few sunbeds and am looking into changing the range of Tan Accelerator creams that they use.

I couldn't tell you the name they currently use, but it's not something that I've ever heard of and I've been told by the current Salon owner that they're very cheap.

I'm thinking of Australian Gold, but would welcome any recommendations, even bad recommendations of other brands. (And website addresses for trade prices!)

Thanks so much xx

Bliss, Freephone 0800 801760, has catalogues selling UV-tanning lotions, sunless and fake tan products, sunbeds, lamps, eye protection, beauty salon supplies, sports nutrition and equipment. 0800 801 760 the website ain't that good but they have a great stock including all price ranges, ring for a brochure.

another one is 'cyrano' they stock australian gold lotions, but the website seems to be down.

they are both going to the show in march and will both have offers on including free p&p and no vat.

Jx

Bliss, Freephone 0800 801760, has catalogues selling UV-tanning lotions, sunless and fake tan products, sunbeds, lamps, eye protection, beauty salon supplies, sports nutrition and equipment. 0800 801 760 the website ain't that good but they have a great stock including all price ranges, ring for a brochure.

another one is 'cyrano' they stock australian gold lotions, but the website seems to be down.

they are both going to the show in march and will both have offers on including free p&p and no vat.

Jx

Thanks so much! I didn't even think of looking there. Right, I'm going to have a shopping list for the Tuesday when I go!

Any more recommendations from anyone would be welcomed! xx

I retail Pro tan in the salon,
this is one of the ranges from bliss that you already have the link for,
it is very good and easy on the pocket, smells great, in fact it smells just like the Australian gold range which is good but keeps getting more expensive every year,
also if you contact bliss they are very generous with the samples and will send you a job lot of sachets in lots of different ranges hth

Thanks LoubyLou

I'll do just that - I love samples!

Latest posts

Back