Tan lines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen Patton

Reaction score
I sprayed a man yesterday who had a "farmers tan". Tan lines on legs and arms from short sleeved shirt. Chest was white. This is my first time spraying someone with existing ing tan lines. Would you use 2 different solutions (one with higher DHA) to try to even out the white areas or how would you handle that? Also, he wore shorts and after I sprayed his legs he pulled his shorts up more and asked to fill in that line. I did it but afraid that it will not turn out looking right. Any tips?

Hi Jen, in this case I use the same solution all over, usually spray the white bits first, then a teeny blend by quickly moving outward (say they had only tanned arms, I would do their chest then a bit on the top of the shoulder down the arm, staying as far away as possible so its only a fine mist). Should blend quite well. It will never be perfect, so tell them that beforehand, but it will mask it really well. I did it for a wedding I did last summer on the bride. She had been really dark in a vest outline, but it was very very faint in their wedding photos. Only noticed it because I was looking for it.

Latest posts

Back