Tanning Essentials ProV

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mellynn

Reaction score
Has anyone had any problems with this machine?

I've had mine since October, in December it started spraying in patches and after inspection I found the tube from the gun into the cup was cracked inside. I contacted the company I bought the machine from and they replaced it straightaway. Today whilst cleaning my gun I noticed there is a small crack in the tube again not as big as before but still a crack.
I have been so careful with it so I have no idea why this keeps happening!

Thought I would ask on here if anyone else has had problems too x x

Has anyone had any problems with this machine?

I've had mine since October, in December it started spraying in patches and after inspection I found the tube from the gun into the cup was cracked inside. I contacted the company I bought the machine from and they replaced it straightaway. Today whilst cleaning my gun I noticed there is a small crack in the tube again not as big as before but still a crack.
I have been so careful with it so I have no idea why this keeps happening!

Thought I would ask on here if anyone else has had problems too x x

Hi Mellynn,

We are sincerely sorry you are having issues with your ProV applicator.

Please contact your supplier as soon as possible to have it rectified.

Also, please check out our troubleshooting and maintenance video on youtube which is very helpful!

TE
x

Hi Mellynn,

We are sincerely sorry you are having issues with your ProV applicator.

Please contact your supplier as soon as possible to have it rectified.

Also, please check out our troubleshooting and maintenance video on youtube which is very helpful!

TE
x

Thank you for your reply. I will be contacting my supplier again when they open tomorrow. Unfortunately they are only open Monday - Friday and not bank holidays so I've been stuck this weekend!
I've watched the video and I checked your website however none of the information on there tells me why the pick up tube has cracked for the second time in just over 6 months.
I just wanted to see if anyone else has had similar problems as I've been so careful with it I cannot understand how this has happened again.

Also....the first gun I had that originally came with my machine in Oct was plastic inside the nozzle and when it was replaced the new gun was metal inside. Can you tell me why this was please? Did you change the guns? x

Latest posts

Back