Tanning parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joannesnails

Reaction score
Hi guys, When doing your tanning parties what little extras do you add on such as do you offer a glass of wine? Chocolates any free gifts at all? Something to make it like an actual party rather than 5 people coming for a tan. Also do you base the parties at their own house or your home salon? thank you
Joanne

I only do parties at the clients house!

I normally have a offer on for 5+ people and give them a 10% voucher for their next appointment. So i dont bother with anything else like wine and choc and that!

hth

x

What I have done is if there are 5+ clients then the hostess gets her tan free. Its up to the hostess to lay on any entertainment, but I have found they all like to sit in their dressing gowns and drink coffee or the odd glass of wine. I have not had anyone go to a lot of trouble laying on a supper or out like that.

I also offer a free gift (usually an aftercare product) to anyone who books a party on the night. Although I don't give them the gift until they actually host the party, in case they cancel!

From that offer I've hosted 5 parties in a row, spaced a week or 2 apart for exactly the same group of people, before now! They each had one (bar one girl who lived in a very small flat) and everyone got a free product, and I had a very good turnover that month! All happy!:)

Latest posts

Back