Tanning party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancslass

Reaction score
Hi all

Just back from a tanning party which i really enjoyed until a lady came in telling me she is dreading this!!!!!!!!

I said what are you dreading about the tan and she explained her daughter buys all the products from down town and looks like a umpa lumpa and she does not want to look like that ?????????

I tried to reasure her my lotion does not turn people orange.

she still went ahead and i must say she was milky white and still saying IT BETTER BE OK TOMORROW when i left so i could hear her.

Do you ever get that feeling that they are just not going to like it how ever it turns out ...........oh well i await the call tomorrow .

have you ever had a clint knock you like this and made you feel insecure in any way .

all my first time clients come out with such lingo but theyve usually had a bad experience or use un professional products themselves and have never turned out how they would like and sometimes its just nerves having to stand in front of someone in the nuddy is embarassing im sure shell love her tan and be ringing you for a top up if your confident about your product and technique im sure itll be fine dont let her knock your confidence!!

well i havent received any call from the ladie today so i guess she liked the results of her spray tanning lol

Well i hope she likes it, never no she may call you for another one ;)

Latest posts

Back