Tell me more about Creative Please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameo Val

Reaction score
After being on this site for ages, I have kept reading how great the Creative training and products are. I have now decided that I might like to have a course with them. I suppose a conversion might suit me but to be honest I would like to really know everything they teach right from the start.

Can anyone give me some info on what the difference is between the conversion and the full starter training. Is it worth the extra money or would I really not benefit from it and just need the conversion course. I would like to know other peoples experience's. I have been doing nails for a couple of years or so now, both L&P and gels, so know most of the stuff........ I think. Reading what everyone else says about the Creative, makes me think.....do I really know it all ????? I dont think so.

So advice please and if you know the costs of the different types of training too I would be most grateful.
Love Val

The foundation training is an absolutly fantastic introduction to Creative!!

It's perfect for both beginners and anyone wanting a thorough refresh. I've seen many a seasoned technician come through the foundation (full-starter) and come out surprised at how much they have learnt! HTH

I wish you the very best luck and know you will love it!!!

Hi there,
the difference is on a FDFC you learn basic nail skill......to set you on the route to go for some more classes and then finaly taking your Masters..........thats when you will be a fully trained Technician in the system you have MASTERED xxx
So the FDFC is the beginning of the beginning...............

The conversion is for Technicians that have been certiffied for a year or more and want to convert to CND ...........
The conversion, does not teach you how to do basic stuff like blending or tip application............it teaches you how to get the most out of CND Enhancement products like L&P or Brisa.............

HTH

Ruth is right that a conversion class is a product class to teach you how to get the best from Creative products as they are different to generic lines and work differently.

The Foundation class not only teaches basic nail skills, BUT also basic nail knowledge (which in fact is not so basic) and it is in this area that many who have had other training really tend to learn allot that they had never been taught before.

I Agree with Geeg and Ruth,
When I went for my creative conversion I did it so that I could use creative products because I had heard they were the best.... I thought I new so much, but I found that I had only touched the surface,there was a lot more to learn, But everyone at creative is so helpfull,I now believe that you should never stop learing as there are always new things to try and hopefully master !!!

So go for it.

geeg said:
Ruth is right that a conversion class is a product class to teach you how to get the best from Creative products as they are different to generic lines and work differently.

The Foundation class not only teaches basic nail skills, BUT also basic nail knowledge (which in fact is not so basic) and it is in this area that many who have had other training really tend to learn allot that they had never been taught before.
LOL Sorry forgot to mention that.........................and yes, the nail knowledge is very indepth .....AND NOT SO BASIC ..............

Ive booked in for my conversion couse on 11th Feb in Leeds. But now Im worried perhaps chosen wrong course?? Can you go on from the conversion to do the masters etc in future, or do you have to do the foundation b4 you can do masters?

Doing your conversion first will help you get aquainted with CND products before doing your Master Classes.

You haven't done anything out of sequence ... good idea.

You can start your Master Classes any time without going back to Foundation level.

Latest posts

Back