Thank you for your best wishes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scattyfox

Reaction score
I would just like to say a big thank you for all the good wishes Me and the family have been sent since Greg has been in intensive care. It was lovely to come back saturday evening and read them all, it really helped me not fall apart at the time and hold it together, although I have to confess i did have a bit of a ball when i read them.

Thank you all so much for your support

Lucia
xx

Hello Lucia,

I dont think we have spoke b4 and i dont know about anything that may have happened in your family but i hope you can stay strong and i wish you and your family the very best.

Take care love from Angela xxx

Thank you so much that is very kind of you.

For those of you who don't know my husband Greg was in the pub watching football and got elbowed in the mouth and bit his tongue to the point where he nearly bled to death and had a sezure, he has been in intensive care for the last 12 days but last night had the tube taken out of his windpipe and spoke for the first time, bit croakey but fine otherwise, this was all complicated by the fact he smokes 40 a day. He will have to go back for a further op in a few months to pretty his tongue up but you wouldnt think that someone could die from something so mad.

As i said before though a big thank you to you all for all the kind thoughts and wishes Take Care

Lucia
x

Lucia
x

Blimey babe - that must have been such a shock :eek:

Glad he's on the mend - take care of each other :hug: The shock hits you quite hard too, so make sure you take care of yourself as well as him!

Keep us updated on how he is :Love:

hallluci said:
Thank you so much that is very kind of you.

For those of you who don't know my husband Greg was in the pub watching football and got elbowed in the mouth and bit his tongue to the point where he nearly bled to death and had a sezure, he has been in intensive care for the last 12 days but last night had the tube taken out of his windpipe and spoke for the first time, bit croakey but fine otherwise, this was all complicated by the fact he smokes 40 a day. He will have to go back for a further op in a few months to pretty his tongue up but you wouldnt think that someone could die from something so mad.

As i said before though a big thank you to you all for all the kind thoughts and wishes Take Care

Lucia
x

Lucia
x
Oh my god what an horrendous thing to happen. Glad he's on the mend though, and your keeping strong.

Best wishes for all your health & happiness.

Jees......Glad he's ok babe and i agree, you need to make sure you look after yourself to because it'll hit you without you realising it

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope everything keeps on getting better, our thoughts are with you all

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lucia

How shocking and frightening!!! It makes you realise how important some people are to you when something awful happens.

I am pleased you feel this little nail community is helpful and supportive. I'd like to add my support to.

Be really strong for him and let other people be strong for you.

Marian
xxx

Hi Lucia

So sorry to hear about Greg, it's certainly a mad world isn't it? Really hope he recovers 100%. Thanks for all your advice re kids parties etc especially at this point in time!

best wishes xxx

This time 7 years ago a freak acident happened to my brother....We were very lucky too. Keep strong hun...Things will get alot better!!:biggrin:

Hi Lucia,
Glad to hear Greg is now on the mend :cool:
Who would think that a bitten tongue could cause so much upset, Its scary what can happen.

Life certainly serves up some unexpected events which can change your whole life in a heartbeat. So pleased the outcome this time has been a good one ... you will look at everything differently now.

Please let me pass on my very best wishes to you both and I hope his recovery will now be a speedy one. xx

I wish your Greg has a speedy recovery, and hope you stay strong Lucia and I am sure with you care he is fully recovered very soon..best wishes Louise :hug:

Oh my word - what an awful accident!

I wish Greg a speedy recovery.

Take care,

Karen
xxx

Hi babe,
I wish him a speedy recovery , so give him a great Geeky hug from me xxxx

big big hugs to you lucia :hug: :hug: :hug:
the hospital is probably doing a wonderful job looking after you hubby
you make sure you look after yourself to babe :hug:

Glad things worked out well for you guys. *hugs from Jackie & Sean*

im sending you all my love!