The best eye make up remover for tinting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi,
I was wondering if you guys could recommend a really good non oily eye make up remover to use when eyelash tinting to therefore get the best results.
Thanks xxx

That's a very wierd question ? Just use whatever brand of skin care products you use in your salon.
Or if you don't offer facials then usually eyelash extension brands sell retail excellent non oily eye make up removers

That's a very wierd question ? Just use whatever brand of skin care products you use in your salon.
Or if you don't offer facials then usually eyelash extension brands sell retail excellent non oily eye make up removers
Not

Not that weird a question as too much oil on the eyelashes will effect the tint. Unfortunately the facial company that I use has an oil based eye make up remover. I just want to make sure I am getting the best results possible.
Thanks xx

Not

Not that weird a question as too much oil on the eyelashes will effect the tint. Unfortunately the facial company that I use has an oil based eye make up remover. I just want to make sure I am getting the best results possible.
Thanks xx

Latest posts

Back