The 'Boob Hole' Bed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Well-endowed women the world over will be sighing a huge breath of relief at the release of Avalon Couches' new product: The Volupturest a.k.a. the 'Boob Hole Bed'.

Yes, you heard that right. Avalon Couches has responded to calls from ladies who were more 'generous up top' saying they found massages uncomfortable and painful as they were forced to lie on their front for an hour at a time.

Avalon Counches were inspired to create the product by UK reality TV star Amy Childs who commented on TV, "Wouldn't it be great if there were boob holes cut out of beds to make it more comfortable when lying down?" After hearing this, Debbie Pearson, manager of Avalon Couches, responded immediately and contacted Amy. The collaboration led to the development of the first ever comfort bed which made it's debut on It's All About Amy as she stocked her own salon out with the new beds.

Debbie Pearson said: "When I heard Amy mention how painful it is for ladies with large breasts to lie on their front, straight away I thought we can do that. We've designed a bed with a removable section for the breasts to rest and be supported which makes all the difference." While it may seem like an amusing news story I am certain that there are many women out there grateful for the 'Boob Hole Bed'!

Are you stocking them? Will you stock them? Do you think it's a good idea? Is it worth it?

Keep us company on this blustery Friday.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• avalon-volupturest-thumb.jpg
    avalon-volupturest-thumb.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 1,264
OMG I love it...I'm always complaining to my chiro my boobs get in the way...I wonder if the male population will now be crying out for their version :lol:

Haven't they heard of The Comfy Client, it's a body pillow that goes on couches and does the same job but can also be used to protect the crown jewels :lol: It's good for pregnant Ladies also.

So they just, erm...... Hang down?

I am a walking pear. I thought I had come to grips with the fact. However, I think I would be annoyed if when preparing for a massage I was not offered use of the boob hole.

First world problems!

Thank god it's not a guys meat n two veg version! There'd be uproar!

I saw this at Amy's launch and it is a stroke of genius - particularly for girls who have had their boobs done... lying on them is just not comfy and this makes a huge difference.

I had a breast reduction and at their largest and no implants - it was still uncomfortable to lie on them... well done Debbie Pearson from Avalon and to Amy Childs for a damn good idea!!!

brilliant! i always lie there during a massage thinking about them aching rather then enjoying the treatment and have always wondered if my clients are thinking the same.
i need a new couch but is it all good?!

Seems like a good idea.
I know you can get special couches for pregnant ladies to lie face down on as i had massage during my last pregnancy .
They have a hole for the baby bump.

I watched that episode when the boob holes were mentioned and I knew it would only be a matter of time...

I think it's a genius idea :idea:

Sounds flipping brilliant but can you imagine, pause for effect, your looking through the face hole looking at your mahoosive boobs.

Oh lordy, not a good look

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Sounds flipping brilliant but can you imagine, pause for effect, your looking through the face hole looking at your mahoosive boobs.

Oh lordy, not a good look

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Haha hanging down. Your thinking god, gravity is not kind!

Or do thy rest on a wee ledge? Wouldn't it be sore for them just To hang.

Haha hanging down. Your thinking god, gravity is not kind!

Or do thy rest on a wee ledge? Wouldn't it be sore for them just To hang.

That made me giggle, imagine, "there you go madam just rest your titties on the ledge" !

Gotta say even without a boob hole I love my Avalon table!

Though have to say this could also work for guys with moobs! ;)

Haha!! You would be offended if they didn't offer would you? Hey are you saying my 30B boobs don't need a ledge? How DARE you! Haha!

That made me giggle, imagine, "there you go madam just rest your titties on the ledge" !

Titties, to me means little pert ones. If your talking large, then It's mammories (sp). But love the idea of a ledge

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Sorry Ed, hope your not blushing?

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Latest posts

Back