The 'Boob Hole' Bed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mentioned this on the site 2 or 3 years ago. I'm surprised it's taken someone this long to do it.
I have to put a towel down when I have a sports massage and it's still uncomfortable.
I have a GG bust (stands for Good God) and I think it's a fab idea.
Is it 2 separate holes or one big hole? I'm thinking if it's 2 big holes then some people's bust are going to be further apart than others!
Off to google!

There is the alternative of offering Hydrotherm....

No laying on your front at all!!

Aah! Warm, wet and blissful....;)

Titties, to me means little pert ones. If your talking large, then It's mammories (sp). But love the idea of a ledge

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Does bazookas sound bigger that titties? A bazooka bench !:lol:

The comfy client is very similar and has been around way before this..you put it over your own couch :)

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

I mentioned this on the site 2 or 3 years ago. I'm surprised it's taken someone this long to do it.
I have to put a towel down when I have a sports massage and it's still uncomfortable.
I have a GG bust (stands for Good God) and I think it's a fab idea.
Is it 2 separate holes or one big hole? I'm thinking if it's 2 big holes then some people's bust are going to be further apart than others!
Off to google!

There have been massage tables like this for some time in the states, I think I saw them at a show as far as three years ago.

I am a G behind you and find it horrid to be squashed down so we used to roll up two towels. I then bought an oakworks breast cancer butterfly "bolster" a couple years back which you pump up or down depending on size of client. Some clients love it others don;t find it comfortable.

This sounds great! I've always had trouble in that department... Shame you can't do it with sun beds on the beach without looking stupid. I hope that there's some kinda safety net underneath!?!?

This sounds great! I've always had trouble in that department... Shame you can't do it with sun beds on the beach without looking stupid. I hope that there's some kinda safety net underneath!?!?

I dont lay on sun beds on beach very often because of this, but find the sand great as I can dig my own "boob burrows" to personally fit lol!

What about a hammock to go underneath the boob holes. for those of us who have **ahem** "Support" issues.

Off to compose my letter to Dragons's Den,

Dear Duncan...............

Wetting myself laughing at your comments :)

I think it's a good idea but not my idea of fun, rather have a Hydrotherm massage lol. Also I find if you have a duvet type cover on the couch it's really comfy :) x

You do realise right that the boobs are not hanging through the hole.... the spongy part comes out leaving a leather area for the boobs to rest in (I guess is the best way to say it)... not flopping in the wind - so to speak!!

You do realise right that the boobs are not hanging through the hole.... the spongy part comes out leaving a leather area for the boobs to rest in (I guess is the best way to say it)... not flopping in the wind - so to speak!!

Lol that's a relief :)

Pmsl! I've got an image now of a pair of boobs just randomly dangling through a hole!
'Er, Excuse me Miss, it appears your bosom is getting in the way of my trolley!' Tee hee hee!!

Oh thank god for that. I was beginning to worry.

A few years back a friend of mine had a very special pregnancy massage on a bed not dissimilar to this but with an extra tummy hole too.
So, my friend walks in the room and is faced with a couch with 4 holes.
The Head and Belly part, not a problem for her to work out...as for the other two...well...the beauty therapist walks in and finds my friend face down in a really squished position with her arms dangling through the holes instead of her b00bies!
She recalled the story to me and 2 others while having coffee and lets just say the walls nearly ended up with an interesting paint effect!
I'm nearly having another "Tena Lady" moment thinking about her again!!!

A few years back a friend of mine had a very special pregnancy massage on a bed not dissimilar to this but with an extra tummy hole too.
The Head and Belly part, not a problem for her to work out...as for the other two...well...the beauty therapist walks in and finds my friend face down in a really squished position with her arms dangling through the holes instead of her b00bies!
She recalled the story to me and 2 others while having coffee and lets just say the walls nearly ended up with an interesting paint effect!

BRILLIANT lol

from Debbie's HTC Sense

I dont think your boobs just dangle down lol.
It's just a deep set inlay that you rest your baps in!! Great ideah though!
Ive been doing something along these lines every time i go on holiday"
Where i scoop two holes in the sand to place my boobs in when im tanning my back" lol sounds sad i know! But it does the trick (no squashed painfull breasts! If any ones watched the Kevin and Perry go large movie, i was actually inspired by the beach scene hehe where they are perving at all the girls and gravity had the oposite effect on their nether regions so the dig holes in they sand to hide them!!!!!!!! lol:o

Last edited:

Hilarious:lol:

I'm just really jealous of all you big boobied ladies having to think about mini hammocks, sand holes etc.
I always used to moan about my fried eggs, but I have to say they a lot less hassle!
x

I'm just really jealous of all you big boobied ladies having to think about mini hammocks, sand holes etc.
I always used to moan about my fried eggs, but I have to say they a lot less hassle!
x

Trust me the grass is always greener - be happy with your pert boobs knowing they wont droop to the floor in the next 20 years lol!! :o

Latest posts

Back